Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Go Make That Stuff

Chapter 3 of Steal Like an Artist can be summarized as motivation. The author, Austin Kleon, writes about the importance of being yourself. He writes about the importance of doing what you want. What I got out of it was pretty much inspiration to the things I want to get done started. The author says to write the story you want to read. If I were ever to re-write my life it would possibly be in a bigger city. I come from a small town of 3000 and I believe that living in a bigger city would also mean their would be bigger opportunities. In this story, I would hope my career as a graphic designer would take off. I would want to have enough experience to work for a big corporation such as Nike or Adidas in the future. I don't think I would change many other things about my life besides the place where I live because of the opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment